Seasoned Over Time
The Human Stack is a culmination of many years in the #socialgood space working with organizations managing their technology. Now IT Matters, the company, played a considerable role in shaping this ethos.
In the tech space
Worker Bees From
Home Base In
What's The Word Bird?
Click images to download the asset.
Tim's Bio V. 1
Tim Lockie has been in nonprofits and tech for over 20 years. Over the last decade, he founded Now IT Matters and The Human Stack, dedicated to helping nonprofits succeed with their technology.
As a former Salesforce MVP and Partner, Salesforce.org Equality Partner, and Microsoft Partner, his experiences have shown him the impact of system deficiencies on organizations. That's why he is passionate about creating access to Digital Transformation for all nonprofits, regardless of size.
In 2021, Tim developed and launched Digital Guidance®, a methodology designed to move nonprofits from tech-resistant to tech-resilient and transform the nonprofit industry into a human-centered digital space.
Tim's Bio V. 2
Just a heads up, my pronouns are he/him. Now, let me give you the rundown of who I am. My name is Tim Lockie, and I am the Founder & CEO of The Human Stack. I've been around the nonprofit and tech world for over 20 years, juggling more roles than a circus performer. I'm talking volunteer, youth worker, camp counselor, music instructor, foster parent, board member, finance director, bookkeeper, recruiter, and community administrator - I've done it all! It's safe to say I've worn more hats than a hat shop. But all jokes aside, my experiences have shown me how system deficiencies can really impact an organization - from missed opportunities to damaged relationships. That's why I'm super passionate about Digital Transformation, and I believe it's something that all nonprofits can benefit from, no matter their size. And let me tell you, I'm completely obsessed with The Human Stack - it's like my version of Netflix binge-watching.
Tim In Action
Featured Speaker At
- Responsive Nonprofit Summit presented by Virtuous, 2023
- The Nonprofit Marketing Summit presented by Community Boost, 2023
- Good Tech Fest presented by Good Tech, 2023
- NetHope Global Summit presented by NetHope, 2022
- MNA Annual Conference presented by Montana Nonprofit Association, 2022
- Forcelandia, 2022
- Nonprofit Pulse with Joshua Breland
- Storytelling With A Purpose with Carly Euler
- We are for Good with Jonathan McCoy and Becky Endicott
- What the Fundraising with Mallory Erickson
- Nonprofit Hub Radio with Delaney Mullennix
- The Distributed Truth with Evan Dunn
- The Nonprofit Show
- Nonstop Nonprofit with David Schwab
- Good Marketing Unplugged with Noah Barnett
- Agents of Nonprofit with Alexander Lapa
- Technology in Human Services with Marco Campana
- Heart, Soul & Data with Alexandra Mannerings
- NonProfitPRO - Share Your Impact Through Data: How to Understand Your Organization's Impact and Decrease Staff Burnout by Adopting a Data Culture